Meta Description

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Digital Scrapbook Christmas Paper Pak Freebie S4O Friendly

Hi all, well it has been quite sometime since I've even had a little bit of a desire to design but I don't know tonight after uploading 12 products to my store I thought I needed a break and felt like designing some papers. So without further adue here is my Christmas Paper Pak free to my loyal customers. Someday maybe I'll get a little more time and start designing again but until then the store is occupying all of my time:( Photography course is finished though and I've graduated with a diploma whooo so I've got a tad more free time that is now being used up by the store-lovely hackers. Merry Xmas everyone and Happy New Year!!!

To download the freebie click here.
Preview
digital scrapbook christmas paper pak freebie, s4o friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment